jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

Weekend of hobby and friends!

   
Last weekend was held in the town of Torrent (Valencia) the modelism fair AMT

AMT Torrent has hosted this event for the last 20 years and I can say I've had the honor of being an exhibitor for 11 editions. I started modeling and produce miniatures in 2001 under the trade name Flascinder Miniatures. In April 2003 I attended for the first time at the fair with TRANSILVANIA MODELS and  FANTPLASTIC MAGAZINE

After all these years, AMT has become one of the most important fairs in Spain. I hope to see you all next year!

From left to the right my stand partners: 
Onself, Desirée and Óscar from EUPHORIA THE GAME and Lluís from MINAIRONS

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm not good at math! :)

    Indeed have been 12 issues, but I've only physically 11 of them. See the next year Lord Ruthwen... 13 bad number, I prefer say 12bis!!!

    ResponderEliminar